The Association of Sierra Leonean Health Professionals in The US has an advocacy to impact long-term change in the community’s health.
Our Advocacies at The Association of Sierra Leonean Health Professionals in The US
- Gathering expertise from policy and decision-makers for community health recommendations
- Meeting with legislators, making presentations, and participating in global health panel forums to create awareness
- Publishing in print and in blogs that target key influencers for media outreach
- Upholding the best practices and policies to improve health in Sierra Leone
- Executing research activities in all projects to ensure evidence-based knowledge is used to educate, influence and advocate the public for policy change at both national and global levels